BTS Sala Daeng (S2)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near BTS Sala Daeng
Sala Daeng BTS Station, busy at non-peak hours and chaotic during the rush hours, is a gateway to Silom’s electrified shopping, dining and nightlife scene at Patpong. It also connects with the MRT Subway via a skywalk. Step off Sala Daeng BTS Station and you will find yourself in the centre of Silom Road, one of the most famous roads for bars, restaurants and street food in Bangkok.
For nightlife, Soi Patpong off Silom Road is teaming with bars, discos and go-go bars, whilst the nearby Soi Thaniya is popular for Japanese restaurants and karaoke lounges. There is also a vibrant gay scene to be found here, with a strip of lively gay bars on Silom Soi 4 and a couple of large clubs on Soi 2. As for shopping, Silom Complex (an air conditioned mall full of fashion options and restaurants) is just below Sala Daeng BTS, whilst the locals’ favourite, Lai Lai Sap Market, is walking distance away on Silom Soi 5.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Sala Daeng BTS