Ratchathewi BTS Station (N1)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Ratchathewi BTS Station
Ratchathewi BTS Station is just a few minutes’ walk to Pratunam – the epicentre of wholesale clothing and wacky street fashion. If the thoughts of ladyboys with tremendous stage talent pique your curiosity, head over to Calypso Cabaret at the station’s very doorstep. Elsewhere, there is also the lively Coco Walk (exit 4), which is comprised of rows of fun Thai-style pubs with live music, cheap drinks and live sports on the weekend.
For those wanting to access the popular Pantip Plaza (electronics) as wells as Platinum Fashion Mall and Pratunam Market, then Ratchathewi BTS is your closest option. However, these malls are still around 5 or 10 minutes walk, or around 2 minutes by taxi. Please be advised that this area can become very busy during rush hour, and is particularly prone to long traffic jams.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer