BTS Ratchadamri (S1)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Ratchadamri BTS Station
Ratchadamri BTS station, set in one of Bangkok’s most luxurious neighbourhoods, provides access to some of the city’s most prestigious condos and serviced residences. From the platforms, look out to the picturesque fairways and clubhouse of the Royal Bangkok Sports Club (RBSC). These spectacular views can also be enjoyed from many of the luxury hotels and apartments that his exclusive area is well-known for. Ratchadamri BTS is also known to be one of the quieter stations in the city centre.
Whilst the immediate Rachadamri area isn’t overwhelmed with too many shopping options and attractions, Sukhumvit Road is just a five-minute walk away or one more stop along the Silom BST Skytrain route. As for eating, there are plenty of fine-dining restaurants in many of the hotels nearby, and some tasty street food options can be found by exploring the side sois (alleyways) off the main road.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Ratchadamri BTS