Pra Khanong BTS Station (E8)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Pra Khanong BTS Station
Pra Khanong BTS Station is more of a residential area than commercial district and has a local feel, making it a good place to experience the way of life of middle-class Thais.
Recently, the area has seen a bit of a revamp with some high-rise condos going up around the BTS Station, welcoming a mix of locals and expats living and working in Bangkok. With this, some new bars and shopping options have popped up, including W District mall as well as Zepplin rooftop bar, which offers some fantastic panoramic views across Bangkok. Hotels aren’t in rich supply in this neighbourhood, compared to the more central Sukhumvit area near Asoke, although we have picked out some quality choices below which are all walking distance for the BTS station.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer