Ploenchit BTS Station (E2)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Ploenchit BTS Station
Ploenchit BTS Station, surrounded by luxury hotel chains, serviced apartments and high-rise office buildings, gives you access to all the trendy bars and restaurants in Soi Ruan Rudee as well as Wireless Road.
Get off at Ploenchit BTS Station and you are really spoilt for choice in terms of dining. Just a short walk away is a collection highly renowned restaurants, such as Elements, Cafe Claire, Tsun Nami and Le Beaulieu. As for attractions, Ploenchit BTS Station is close to the unusual Tubtim Buddhist Shrine, as well as the luxurious Central Embassy shopping mall (which has direct access from the station). As with any central Sukhumvit station, there is no shortage of quality hotels nearby, and you can find the best of the bunch below.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Ploenchit BTS