Phrom Phong BTS Station (E5)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Phrom Phong BTS Station
Phrom Phong BTS Station, set in a culturally diverse neighbourhood, is your gateway to the maze of sois peppered with stand-alone shops, trend-setting restaurants and art galleries. Phrom Phong also has a large concentration of Japanese and Korean expatriates, and there are plenty of restaurants and supermarkets in the area catering for this population.
The main attractions near Phrom Phong BTS Station include jogger’s favourite Benjakiti Park, Emporium shopping mall (with direct BTS access) and Rain Hill Plaza (upscale restaurant and shopping complex, around 5 minutes’ away from the station). We’ve picked out the best restaurants, hotels, shopping and nightlife options near this BTS station below.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer