BTS Pho Nimit (S9)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near BTS Pho Nimit
Pho Nimit BTS makes even the quieter central Bangkok BTS stations look comparatively hectic. Serving a majority of locals who live, work and study here, this area is one of the least visited on the whole of the BTS line. That said, just like any residential area in Bangkok, you’re never going to be short of places to eat, drink or shop – just don’t expect any mega malls or super clubs too close.
This BTS station is just a few minutes’ away from the more central Silom area across the river, although stepping off here and you might feel like you’ve travelled way out to the suburbs. Pho Nimit BTS is located on the main Krung Thon Buri Road which goes across the river into central Bangkok.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Map of BTS Pho Nimit
Eating and Drinking at Pho Nimit BTS
A few bars and local restaurants are scattered around near the BTS station, but for a livelier scene, head to Talat Phlu BTS and walk down the major Ratchadapisek Road near Tha Phra Mall, which is full of bars, restaurants and cafes.
CUBE by Moody’s Bar – a fun, friendly and cheap Thai style bar with live music and good cocktails (151/8 Ratchapruek Road)
Attractions at Pho Nimit BTS
Wat Pho Nimit – small and peaceful Thai temple which was first constructed in the 19th century and now serves the local Thonburi community.