Phaya Thai BTS Station (N2)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Phaya Thai BTS Station
This station is your gateway to the beautiful heritage houses and museum at Suan Pakkad Palace, King Power Duty Free Mall and the Baiyoke Sky Hotel’s 360-degree revolving view deck. It also connects the BTS with the Airport Rail Link, which zips across the city to Suvarnabhumi Airport in just 15 minutes.
The Baiyoke Tower, which is a few minutes’ walk from Phaya Thai BTS Station, became famous in Bangkok when it opened in 1997 as Thailand’s tallest building, measuring nearly 1000 feet tall. As well as this huge tower, the surrounding area is popular for shopping, and the sprawling Pratunam Market can also be accessed from Phaya Thai BTS Station. This market specializes in cheap clothing, accessories and souvenirs.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Phaya Thai BTS