Nana BTS Station (E3)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Nana BTS Station
Nana looks its best after dark, and this station puts you right at the centre of Bangkok’s nightlife hotspots – trendy clubs and bars down Sukhumvit Soi 11, while more risqué venues populate Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Nana Plaza), where long standing long standing go-go bars sit next to beer bars and massage parlours.
Several clubs can be found at Sukhumvit 11, including the popular Levels at Aloft Hotel, and some stylish rooftop bars like Above 11 and Nest. The area around Sukhumvit road becomes one huge night market when the sun comes down, as vendors begin to set up their stalls selling cheap fashion brands, accessories, DVDs and souvenirs. This is also one of the prime areas in Bangkok for hotels, with a huge range of three, four and five star hotels just minutes’ walk from the steps of Nana BTS Station. We have compiled all the highlights of this vibrant area below.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Nana BTS Map