Ekamai BTS Station (E7)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Ekamai BTS Station
Ekkamai BTS Station, with one foot still in the old Bangkok of yesteryear and another in a world defined by global culture, is where mom-and-pop-style shop-houses meet a new wave of chic eateries – and it’s home to some of Bangkok’s most charismatic pubs.
The main Ekkamai Road (Sukhumvit 63) runs adjacent to the popular Thonglor Road (Sukhumvit 55), and therefore this is often considered to be part of the same affluent Thonglor area, with plenty of upscale bars, cafes and restaurants serving Bangkok’s hip youth culture. The nearby Bangkok University also ensures that seats are filled in this neighbourhood most night of the week, with many venues offering cheap drinks alongside live music. For shopping, this station has a direct connection to Major Ekkamai, home to a modern cinema, bowling alley, karaoke lounges and a modest mall, as well as the cool Japanese concept mall, Gateway, with lots of Japanese inspired eateries.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer