BTS Chong Nonsi (S3)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near BTS Chong Nonsi
Chong Nonsi BTS station, set at the far end of the Central Business District (Sathorn Road), overlooks one of the most picturesque and iconic skylines of Bangkok. It connects with the BRT (Bus Rapid Transport) system.
This area, which is walking distance from Silom, has recently become synonymous with fine-dining in Bangkok, with many critically-acclaimed restaurants opening up within walking distance form Chong Nonsi BTS Station. Top picks include Le Du for French cuisine and Namsaah for modern Thai. Ku De Ta is also a popular dining option, and this high-rise venue also transforms into an all-out night club every evening with international DJs in some glamorous settings.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer