Asoke BTS Station (Asok) (E4)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Asoke BTS Station
Asoke BTS Station (Asok), one of Bangkok’s busiest business districts, is home to glass-and-steel office buildings, high-end serviced apartments, hotels and a range of stand-alone textile and furniture boutiques. It also connects with the MRT Sukhumvit Station, which leads to the north of Bangkok from the city’s main train station, Hua Lamphong.
Asoke is also well known for its fun nightlife scene, and just minutes’ walk from the BTS station is the famous Soi Cowboy – home to numerous go-go bars. Away from the naughty nightlife, there are also plenty of more well-behaved venues such as Glow nightclub, Narz nightclub and the stunning Long Table rooftop bar. The ever-popular Terminal 21 shopping mall is directly accessible from Asoke BTS too.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of BTS Asoke