Ari BTS Station (N5)
Where to Stay, Shop and Eat Near Ari BTS Station
Ari BTS Station, fast becoming one of Bangkok’s most lively expat neighbourhoods, is peppered with high-rise condos and hip eateries tucked away in its maze of sois (lanes). Explore the area on foot and discover a delightful array culinary culture from around the globe.
Top restaurants here include Rock Restaurant, as well as Pla Dib for Japanese food and Salt for modern Thai with a twist. Next to the Ari BTS station is the popular ‘The Villa’ community mall. In the daytime, this three-storey shopping mall serves mainly as a fashion hub, whilst as night falls the downstairs beer gardens and restaurants fill up with the neighbourhood’s fashion-conscious crowd. Ari Soi 1 is full of boutique shopping options, and this soi, as well as 2, 3 and 4 are all filled of hip cafes and funky bars that serve good coffee alongside beers and cocktails.
Shopping around Ari BTS Station
- La Villa – stylish open-air mall with lifestyle brands, such as iStudio, Greyhound Café, Bookazine and Villa Market
- Ari Soi 1 – beyond Ari Market, discover a range of up-market boutiques for Thai handicrafts
Dining & Restaurants around Ari BTS Station
- Pla Dib – the talk-of-the-town for contemporary Japanese cuisine in a stylish setting
- Puritan – for homemade low-fat cakes, delectable Thai and western fare and a cosy, artsy atmosphere
- Salt – a stylish, chilled-out glass box serving a fusion of Japanese, Italian and French fare