Explore Bangkok by Skytrain (BTS)
This Bangkok BTS Route Guide has been designed to help you discover all the interesting sites and activities surrounding each station so that you can get more out of your BTS-hopping experience through Bangkok.
THERE ARE TWO BTS LINES:
SILOM LINE runs west to south, between the National Stadium in the Siam shopping area and Bang Wa in Thonburi (across the Chao Phraya River).
SUKHUMVIT LINE runs north to east from Mo Chit to Bearing. The two lines meet at Siam Station, and also connect at two points with the underground (MRT) – at Sala Daeng Station (Silom Line) and Asok Station (Sukhumvit Line). A new train arrives every 3 - 6 minutes or so between 06:30 and midnight. The last train leaves between 23:30 and 23:50. Fares start at 15 baht for one stop (more info about the BTS Passes).
Note that trains can get pretty full during peak hours (07:00 - 09:00 and 16:00 - 19:00), as the BTS has also become the choice mode of transport for people living and working in Bangkok.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour