The best boutique hotels in Bangkok follow in line with the increasing worldwide trend of accommodation that stands apart from the rest; be it with unique decor, themed rooms, unusual design concepts and added personal touches that you don’t always get with a big chain hotel.
Boutique hotels in Bangkok have been popping up like mushrooms in the Thai capital, offering hospitality experiences that are decidedly different. While some of these hotels follow the latest global design trends with snazzy interiors and imported fittings, others do their own thing in an over-the-top, theatrical style. But what binds them all together is a conviction to dazzle guests with a visual feast of design aesthetics and originality – the very things that make them stand out from run-of-the-mill hotels, and elevating them to ‘boutique’ status. See all the most popular Bangkok boutique hotels below.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour