Windsor Park Golf Club
Bangkok Golf Courses
Windsor Park & Golf Club was chosen to host the 12th Kosaido Thailand Ladies Open Golf Championship in 1998, just four years after its official opening. A truly International event with more that 20 different nationalities competing, this was the beginning of involvement with professional golf tournaments.
Windsor Park & Golf Club continues to support both professional and amateur golf at different level, now with an expanded course layout of 36 holes; the last nine holes opened early in 2006 pose an increase challenge to golfers somewhat different to the other established three nine holes. From the Pro Tees, any 18 holes are over 6,900 yards, the Regular Tee around 6,400 yards and Par 72 for all courses. Course layout and design is both fair and addictive, wide fairways lead you to ample sized greens which then raise the challenge to your putting skills.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.