Windsor Park Golf Club
Bangkok Golf Courses
Windsor Park & Golf Club was chosen to host the 12th Kosaido Thailand Ladies Open Golf Championship in 1998, just four years after its official opening. A truly International event with more that 20 different nationalities competing, this was the beginning of involvement with professional golf tournaments.
Windsor Park & Golf Club continues to support both professional and amateur golf at different level, now with an expanded course layout of 36 holes; the last nine holes opened early in 2006 pose an increase challenge to golfers somewhat different to the other established three nine holes. From the Pro Tees, any 18 holes are over 6,900 yards, the Regular Tee around 6,400 yards and Par 72 for all courses. Course layout and design is both fair and addictive, wide fairways lead you to ample sized greens which then raise the challenge to your putting skills.
Windsor Park Golf Club
Designer: The Ronald Fream Design Group Ltd., USA.
Travel Time: 50 Minute
Equipment Rental Fees
Golf Cart: 600 Baht
Caddy: 300 Baht
Club Set: 700 Baht
Shoes: 100 Baht
Umbrella: 50 Baht
Windsor Park Golf Club (Weekday) incl. 18 holes, Caddie and Roundtrip Transferfrom THB2,900Remark:
- Rates are valid until 31 March 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Exclude golf cart 600 THB per cart
Windsor Park Golf Club (Weekend/Holiday) incl. 18 holes, Caddie and Roundtrip Transferfrom THB3,500Remark:
- Rates are valid until 30 April 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Exclude golf cart 600 per cart
- Transportation by Japanese Luxury Sedan (Camry) orToyota Van Commuter.
- 18 holes Green fee
- Caddie fee
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Golf equipment or cart rental (unless otherwise specified).
- Alpine CC, Thai CC, Royal Gems, Navatanee and Panya Indra require guaranteed bookings. Players will be charged full amount for any cancellation once booking is confirmed.
- For other golf courses (not mentioned above) any cancellation within 12 hours of booked tee-time a 3,000 Baht fee applies.
- Up to three golfers can join with other golfers according to golf course policy but with a private transfer.
- Upgrade to Mercedes E Class/BMW Series 5 will be charge per golfer with minimum 2 passengers (Bangkok area).
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556