Designed under US PGA international standards by Denis Griffiths, at that time president of the world-renowned American Society of Golf Course Architects, the Thai Country Club has repeatedly been voted Best Course in Asia by Asian Golf Monthly magazine.
The 72-par course features immaculate conditions, a neo-classic design and alkali variety from hole to hole, along with an abundance of water and sand hazards. Those who play here are promised a constant test of one’s golfing proficiency. It's most notable appearance on the world stage was during the 1997 Asian Honda Classic won by Tiger Woods.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Thai Country Club
- Address: 88 Moo 1, Bangna-Trad Km. 35.5, Thambon Pimpa, Bangpakong District, Chacheongsao
- Tel: +66 (0)38 570 234