Thai Country Club
Bangkok Golf Courses
Designed under US PGA international standards by Denis Griffiths, at that time president of the world-renowned American Society of Golf Course Architects, the Thai Country Club has repeatedly been voted Best Course in Asia by Asian Golf Monthly magazine.
The 72-par course features immaculate conditions, a neo-classic design and alkali variety from hole to hole, along with an abundance of water and sand hazards. Those who play here are promised a constant test of one’s golfing proficiency. It's most notable appearance on the world stage was during the 1997 Asian Honda Classic won by Tiger Woods.
Thai Country Club
Opened: Denis Griffiths
Travel Time: 50 Minute
Equipment Rental Fees
Golf Cart: 990 THB per Golfer
Caddy: 300 Baht
Club Set: 1,070 Baht
Shoes: 165 Baht
Umbrella: 107 Baht
- Transportation by Japanese Luxury Sedan (Camry) orToyota Van Commuter.
- 18 holes Green fee
- Caddie fee
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Golf equipment or cart rental (unless otherwise specified).
- Alpine CC, Thai CC, Royal Gems, Navatanee and Panya Indra require guaranteed bookings. Players will be charged full amount for any cancellation once booking is confirmed.
- For other golf courses (not mentioned above) any cancellation within 12 hours of booked tee-time a 3,000 Baht fee applies.
- Up to three golfers can join with other golfers according to golf course policy but with a private transfer.
- Upgrade to Mercedes E Class/BMW Series 5 will be charge per golfer with minimum 2 passengers (Bangkok area).
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556