Thai Country Club
Bangkok Golf Courses
Designed under US PGA international standards by Denis Griffiths, at that time president of the world-renowned American Society of Golf Course Architects, the Thai Country Club has repeatedly been voted Best Course in Asia by Asian Golf Monthly magazine.
The 72-par course features immaculate conditions, a neo-classic design and alkali variety from hole to hole, along with an abundance of water and sand hazards. Those who play here are promised a constant test of one’s golfing proficiency. It's most notable appearance on the world stage was during the 1997 Asian Honda Classic won by Tiger Woods.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.