The Old Course re-opened a bit over a year ago with new fairway grass and new shaped greens. This course has returned to it's former status as one of the best in the area and one of the best in Thailand. This and its sister course the Plantation are must plays to add to any golf holiday in Thailand you are planning.
Tight fairways have been transformed into wide ones, and the greens are in excellent shape. The LPGA playing a sanctioned event there this month with 9 of the top 10 lady golfers in the world in attendance. The caddies speak some English and the Thai girls are very well trained. The clubhouse is 1st class.
Design: Excellent with some very unique holes
Playability: Good for all players but not for beginners
Course Conditions: Always very good with excellent greens
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour