Siam Country Club (Old Course)
Bangkok Golf Courses
The Old Course re-opened a bit over a year ago with new fairway grass and new shaped greens. This course has returned to it's former status as one of the best in the area and one of the best in Thailand. This and its sister course the Plantation are must plays to add to any golf holiday in Thailand you are planning.
Tight fairways have been transformed into wide ones, and the greens are in excellent shape. The LPGA playing a sanctioned event there this month with 9 of the top 10 lady golfers in the world in attendance. The caddies speak some English and the Thai girls are very well trained. The clubhouse is 1st class.
Design: Excellent with some very unique holes
Playability: Good for all players but not for beginners
Course Conditions: Always very good with excellent greens
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.