Siam Country Club (Old Course)
Bangkok Golf Courses
The Old Course re-opened a bit over a year ago with new fairway grass and new shaped greens. This course has returned to it's former status as one of the best in the area and one of the best in Thailand. This and its sister course the Plantation are must plays to add to any golf holiday in Thailand you are planning.
Tight fairways have been transformed into wide ones, and the greens are in excellent shape. The LPGA playing a sanctioned event there this month with 9 of the top 10 lady golfers in the world in attendance. The caddies speak some English and the Thai girls are very well trained. The clubhouse is 1st class.
Design: Excellent with some very unique holes
Playability: Good for all players but not for beginners
Course Conditions: Always very good with excellent greensRead More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.