Royal Gems Golf City
Bangkok Golf Courses
Not only are we golfers inspired by great golf, but even more so by great golf holes, and often we dream of traveling far and wide just for a chance to play even one of the world's greatest courses. Imagine the thrill and excitement of getting to play all of our favorite holes, not in one year, or even one month, but in one inspired round of golf...impossible you say? No longer, all you need is to book a round at The Royal Gems Golf City in Rangsit, Thailand, the newest and most exciting golf project in Southeast Asia.
Royal Gems Golf City
Designer: Weeyos Design
Travel Time: 45 Minutes
Opened: Closed every Tueday
Equipment Rental Fees
Golf Cart: Include
Club Set: 1500 THB
Shoes: 300 THB
Umbrella: 250 Baht
PKGGOLF(BKK)-Royal Gems Golf City (Weekday)18 Holes Green Fee, Caddy Fee, Golf Cart and R/T Private Hotel Transferfrom THB6,000Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 March 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Include Golf Cart
- Transportation by Japanese Luxury Sedan (Camry) orToyota Van Commuter.
- 18 holes Green fee
- Caddie fee
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Golf equipment or cart rental (unless otherwise specified).
- Alpine CC, Thai CC, Royal Gems, Navatanee and Panya Indra require guaranteed bookings. Players will be charged full amount for any cancellation once booking is confirmed.
- For other golf courses (not mentioned above) any cancellation within 12 hours of booked tee-time a 3,000 Baht fee applies.
- Up to three golfers can join with other golfers according to golf course policy but with a private transfer.
- Upgrade to Mercedes E Class/BMW Series 5 will be charge per golfer with minimum 2 passengers (Bangkok area).
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556