This is a good course for high handicap golfers and those out to just have a good time. It has played host to various major golfing events in Thailand such as the 1992 Johnny Walker Classic. This relatively flat layout consists of three nine-hole courses, each characterized by water hazards, mounds and tree lined fairways.
The ‘Lake’ course is similar to many American municipal golf courses. The ‘Greenfield’ nine is very smooth and flat. And the ‘Forest’ course is the most challenging. The clubhouse is also good.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Pinehurst Golf & Country Club
- Address: 146/4 Moo 17 Phaholyotin Road, Klong Nueng, Amphur Klong Luang, Pathumtani
- Tel: +66 (0)2 516 8679-84