This is a good course for high handicap golfers and those out to just have a good time. It has played host to various major golfing events in Thailand such as the 1992 Johnny Walker Classic. This relatively flat layout consists of three nine-hole courses, each characterized by water hazards, mounds and tree lined fairways.
The ‘Lake’ course is similar to many American municipal golf courses. The ‘Greenfield’ nine is very smooth and flat. And the ‘Forest’ course is the most challenging. The clubhouse is also good.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour