Navatanee Golf Course
Bangkok Golf Courses
Navatanee Golf Course is an exclusive course. It was built in 1973 specifically to host the 23rd World Cup of Golf in 1975. The majestic layout was the result of the vision of its Founder, Sukum Navapan, being skillfully brought to life by world-renowned Architect, Robert Trent Jones Jr. His philosophy was to create a course that was tough for professional golfers yet also an enjoyable challenge for golfers of more modest talents. He transformed paddy fields into a 6,902 yard championship course of truly international standards - his first masterpiece in Asia.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.