Navatanee Golf Course
Bangkok Golf Courses
Navatanee Golf Course is an exclusive course. It was built in 1973 specifically to host the 23rd World Cup of Golf in 1975. The majestic layout was the result of the vision of its Founder, Sukum Navapan, being skillfully brought to life by world-renowned Architect, Robert Trent Jones Jr. His philosophy was to create a course that was tough for professional golfers yet also an enjoyable challenge for golfers of more modest talents. He transformed paddy fields into a 6,902 yard championship course of truly international standards - his first masterpiece in Asia.
Navatanee Golf Course
Designer : Robert Trent Jones Jr.
Opened : 1993
Holes : 36
Par : 72
Yardage : 7,045
Travel Time: 30 Minute
Equipment Rental Fees
Golf Cart : Includes
Caddy : 300 Baht
Club Set : 1,000 Baht
Shoes : 200 Baht
Umbrella : -
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 61 in /usr/www/users/pcs2/www/phuket-travel.com/module/classes/dbaccess.php on line 106
Item with supplied Id not found
- Transportation by Japanese Luxury Sedan (Camry) orToyota Van Commuter.
- 18 holes Green fee
- Caddie fee
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Golf equipment or cart rental (unless otherwise specified).
- Alpine CC, Thai CC, Royal Gems, Navatanee and Panya Indra require guaranteed bookings. Players will be charged full amount for any cancellation once booking is confirmed.
- For other golf courses (not mentioned above) any cancellation within 12 hours of booked tee-time a 3,000 Baht fee applies.
- Up to three golfers can join with other golfers according to golf course policy but with a private transfer.
- Upgrade to Mercedes E Class/BMW Series 5 will be charge per golfer with minimum 2 passengers (Bangkok area).
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556