A short drive from Bangkok's thriving metropolis, Lam Luk Ka sets the stage for a golf experience not easily forgotten. Both courses meander through Bangkok's wetlands, where over 10,000 trees and water ways provide homes to over 100 species of birds and wildlife.
After your round, relax and take a swim overlooking the 10th, or enjoy a range of Thai or international culinary delights in the clubhouse restaurant overlooking the 18th.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Lamlukka Country Club
- Address: 29 Moo 7, Tambol Lamsai Lam, Luk Ka Klong 11, Patumthani
- Tel: +66 (0)2 995 2300-4