A short drive from Bangkok's thriving metropolis, Lam Luk Ka sets the stage for a golf experience not easily forgotten. Both courses meander through Bangkok's wetlands, where over 10,000 trees and water ways provide homes to over 100 species of birds and wildlife.
After your round, relax and take a swim overlooking the 10th, or enjoy a range of Thai or international culinary delights in the clubhouse restaurant overlooking the 18th.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour