Lakewood Country Golf Course was designed by J. Michael Golf Design Group from the USA. The golf course was decorated with more than 45 beautiful species of plants and more than 2,000 trees. Fairways and green were covered with Tifdwarf Bermuda grass.
More than 3,800 water sprinkles work systematically together with the drainage. The golf course is in perfect condition all year round. The whole green area is composed of three golf courses with nine holes in each. There are four tee boxes at every hole, allowing each to match their need either to boost your handicap or relaxation and recreation.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Lakewood Country Club
- Address: 99/1 Moo 11, Bangna-Trad Highway (KM. 18), Bang Chalong, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan
- Tel: +66 (0)2 312 6278-86