Laem Chabang International Country Club is one of the very best designed championship golf courses by Jack Nicklaus. The three nines comprising the 27-hole layout-'Mountain', 'Lake' and 'Creek' offer interesting variations in terrain and are a real test for both low and high handicap golfers playing off of the different tee boxes.
Always in excellent condition,
this club continues to be one of the favorites of local golfers and tourists. The caddies are excellent at this club and the clubhouse facilities are excellent as well. This course will never disappoint you.
Design: Excellent - one of the Best in Thailand
Playability: Great for medium to low handicap golfers
Course Conditions: Always the Best
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour