Khao Kheow Country Club
Bangkok Golf Courses
Khao Kheow Country Club is a really good 27-hole layout resting on the foothills in Chonburi. The course is challenging with very extensive bunkering in and along the fairways with one bunker streaching the entire length of one of the par 4s. The greens vary from very small to extremely large and are always in excellent shape.
The caddies at Khao Kheow are well trained and their advice on where to hit it and what line to putt on should be listend to for the first time golfers playing this course or the frequent golfer coming to play in Thailand. The clubhouse is excellent. Stop by on the way to your Hotel in Pattaya.
Design: Very good with mixture of interesting holes
Playability: Good for players with all handicaps
Course Conditions: Good now but not always in great condition and we will inform at the time of booking
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.