Burapha Golf Club is one of the most popular courses in the Pattaya, Chonburi area. The A and B layouts are the most friendly to play but offer two intimidating par-3s complemented by a drivable par-4. The C and D layouts play much harder and are always in good condition as is the entire course.
Burapha is close enough to Pattaya and on the way to Bangkok to play en-route from or to the Airport. This course holds numerous corporate outings and is a good selection for a company sponsored day-of-play should you find yourself in that position. The clubhouse while not spectacular, is good as are the caddies at Burapha Golf Club. The course has nice accommodations for a golf resort for those who what to stay and play a lot of golf.
Design: Two Separate Courses - with C+D the more interesting but A+B better designed
Playability: Great for all handicap golfers
Course Conditions: Very good, with the greens always in excellent condition
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour