Designed by one of the world's most renowned architects Ron M. Garl, Alpine Golf Club is one of Thailand's finest golf courses. Once he set foot on the 770-rai flat open land of today's Alpine Golf Club, his vision was to build Thailand's one and only man-made hilly championship golf course. He came up with the idea of building grass-covered hills on the vast flatlands, topped by hundreds of hand-picked trees and refined with high-grade sand.
Previously host to world-class tournaments like the 2000 and 2004 Johnnie Walker Classic, the resulting 72-par course offers one of Bangkok’s most challenging and exhilarating rounds.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour