Alpine Golf & Sport Club
Bangkok Golf Courses
Designed by one of the world's most renowned architects Ron M. Garl, Alpine Golf Club is one of Thailand's finest golf courses. Once he set foot on the 770-rai flat open land of today's Alpine Golf Club, his vision was to build Thailand's one and only man-made hilly championship golf course. He came up with the idea of building grass-covered hills on the vast flatlands, topped by hundreds of hand-picked trees and refined with high-grade sand.
Previously host to world-class tournaments like the 2000 and 2004 Johnnie Walker Classic, the resulting 72-par course offers one of Bangkok’s most challenging and exhilarating rounds.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.