Ampawa Floating Market & Tha Kha
Bangkok Floating Markets
This floating market tour gives you not one but two floating market experiences. Tha Kha and Amphawa are two hidden gems lying within 10 kilometres of their more famous sister, Damnoen Saduak. Both are smaller in scale but no less charming and definitely less touristy.
Imagine floating on a wooden row boat along Tha Kha’s sugar palm-fringed canals and watch as elderly ladies ply through, their boats laden to the brim with bundles of lotus flowers, farm-fresh coconuts and produces. Things move along at a leisurely pace here, before picking up a bit once you get to Amphawa, where you will visit a Benjarong porcelain museum and watch as each delicate ware comes to life at the tip of a painter’s brush.
Then, a visit to a local temple, sugar palm village and Amphawa’s evening floating market complete the day’s journey. While here, don’t miss a chance to try some of the sweets made from locally grown sugar palm, as you have come to the capital of Thailand’s sugar palm industry.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.