Bangkok River Kwai Tour
Beyond Bangkok Tours
Kanchanaburi is a land forever cloaked in history. Renowned across the globe for its famous WWII landmarks – Bridge over the River Kwai (Kwae) and the Death Railway – this westernmost province was used by the Japanese army as a strategic supplies route into neighbouring Burma and beyond. Enclosed by verdant forests, the Death Railway is, today, one of the most scenic rail routes in the country.
History is only part of what Kanchanaburi has to offer as the province boasts a beautiful natural landscape of dense tropical jungles, crisscrossing rivers, and waterfalls. The idyllic Kwai Noi River cuts through lush valleys flanked by sheer cliffs on both sides, making for a great river journey by a bamboo raft or long-tail speedboat. Our collection of tours offers a variety of activities on and around The River Kwai, see which one suits you best.
Highlights of the tour:
- See the fabled Bridge over the River Kwai
- Visit a range of historical landmarks
- Take a longtail boat ride down the river
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer