Khao Yai National Park Tour
Beyond Bangkok Tours
Experience the beauty of Thailand’s forests and wild animals on this one day tour to Khao Yai National Park. Situated only two hours northeast of Bangkok, guests will enjoy a varied itinerary including an insight into the traditional Thai way of life at a local market, ride on an ox-cart through rice paddies and take an elephant ride through verdant jungle. Along the way there are dramatic waterfalls, and exotic birds and monkeys can be seen high up in the forest canopy.
The Khao Yai National Park One Day Trip runs seven days a week, beginning with a pick up from your hotel at 06:30 and returning you to your hotel at 19:00. The tropical jungle and captivating scenery of Khao Yai offers a memorable change of scene to any Bangkok vacation.
Khao Yai National Park Tour
Morning06.30Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok. Transport is a comfortable, air-conditioned mini bus.
The first stop on the tour is at a local food market where the early morning traders practice a traditional way of life. Here you will find many tropical fruits and interesting snacks, as well as friendly, smiling locals.
On the way to Khao Yai National Park, stop at Baan Kwian farm and enjoy a ‘healthy herb drink’ before visiting the farmyard animals and enjoying a trip on an ox cart. The twenty minute trip takes a route along rice fields with a magnificent backdrop of rolling hills.
Lunch is served in a traditional Thai style country house and you can even learn to cook some simple Thai dishes yourself.
Arrive at Khao Yai National Park and enjoy some ‘soft trekking’ along a flat route through the jungle to reach the stunning Haew Narok Water Fall. You will see families of friendly monkeys and maybe some inquisitive deer too. There is a stunning viewpoint from which to get some great photographs.
Drive to the jungle house and then enjoy the highlight of the trip: an elephant ride through the jungle. Guests can choose to sit in seats or even rest on the elephant’s neck. The elephant is led by its mahout but he will leave you to ride the elephant yourself for a small portion of the journey so you can capture the memorable experience on camera. After the ride you can choose to buy some bananas and other treats to feed your elephant if you wish.
Begin your return trip to Bangkok. The estimated time of arrival back in Bangkok is 19.00.
Khao Yai National Park Tourfrom THB3,000Remark:
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Transportation throughout the tour by comfortable mini van, vehicle or car.
- We also provide Passengers Insurance Travel Planning Services For Every Traveler.
- Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide.
- A twenty minute drive on Ox Cart Ride.
- Cooking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself
- Lunch includes bottled water and fresh fruits from the local morning market excludes soft drinks.
- National Park Entrance Fees.
- A thirty minute Elephant Ride at The Jungle House Hotel.
- Personal expenses such as tips, insurance etc
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Things To Bring: Trekking shoes or sport shoes, Long trousers, Long shirt, Personal Medicine, Hat, Camera
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556