Khao Yai National Park Tour
Beyond Bangkok Tours
Experience the beauty of Thailand’s forests and wild animals on this one day tour to Khao Yai National Park. Situated only two hours northeast of Bangkok, guests will enjoy a varied itinerary including an insight into the traditional Thai way of life at a local market, ride on an ox-cart through rice paddies and take an elephant ride through verdant jungle. Along the way there are dramatic waterfalls, and exotic birds and monkeys can be seen high up in the forest canopy.
The Khao Yai National Park One Day Trip runs seven days a week, beginning with a pick up from your hotel at 06:30 and returning you to your hotel at 19:00. The tropical jungle and captivating scenery of Khao Yai offers a memorable change of scene to any Bangkok vacation.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer