Flight of the Gibbon
Beyond Bangkok Tours
“See the Jungle Through the Eyes of a Gibbon!” Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand’s rainforest like never before! High in the tree tops of a pristine national park, you’ll glide through the jungle canopy via 3 km of thrilling wire zip-lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils.
This is the largest canopy zip-line tour in the world! Along the way, highly trained and safety-minded Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest. Flight of the Gibbon is an educational adventure and will certainly be a highlight of their trip to Thailand!
Included in the tour is a delicious Thai lunch and a visit to Khao Kaew Safari, a wildlife park with an amazing range of exotic animals, including lions, hippos, meerkats and, of course, gibbons!Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.