Flight of the Gibbon
Beyond Bangkok Tours
“See the Jungle Through the Eyes of a Gibbon!” Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand’s rainforest like never before! High in the tree tops of a pristine national park, you’ll glide through the jungle canopy via 3 km of thrilling wire zip-lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils.
This is the largest canopy zip-line tour in the world! Along the way, highly trained and safety-minded Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest. Flight of the Gibbon is an educational adventure and will certainly be a highlight of their trip to Thailand!
Included in the tour is a delicious Thai lunch and a visit to Khao Kaew Safari, a wildlife park with an amazing range of exotic animals, including lions, hippos, meerkats and, of course, gibbons!Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour