Flight of the Gibbon
Beyond Bangkok Tours
“See the Jungle Through the Eyes of a Gibbon!” Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand’s rainforest like never before! High in the tree tops of a pristine national park, you’ll glide through the jungle canopy via 3 km of thrilling wire zip-lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils.
This is the largest canopy zip-line tour in the world! Along the way, highly trained and safety-minded Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest. Flight of the Gibbon is an educational adventure and will certainly be a highlight of their trip to Thailand!
Included in the tour is a delicious Thai lunch and a visit to Khao Kaew Safari, a wildlife park with an amazing range of exotic animals, including lions, hippos, meerkats and, of course, gibbons!
Flight of the Gibbon
- Pick-up at meeting point (Ariyasom Villas & Khao Sarn Rd.)
- Arrive at Gibbon Adventure Base / Welcome & Introduction / Tea Break.
- Put on safety gear / Short trek to starting point / Full safety briefing.
- Start the adventure, 24 platforms of high-flying fun.
- Canopy adventure finishes / Thai lunch at our lake-side restaurant.
- Visit to Khao Kaew Safari: driven around the open-enclosure safari park in a golf buggy
- Program Wrap-up / Board vans and transfer back to Bangkok.
1) 45 Chakkrapong Rd. at 06.30/09.00 am. (in front of Bangkok Tourism Center, near Khao Sarn Rd.)
2) 85 Sukhumvit Soi 1 at 06.30/09.30 am. (at end of soi, in front of Ariyasom Villas)
Chonburi, Chompoo National Preserve, near Khao Kheow Safari (Halfway between BKK and Pattaya)
Arrive back in Bangkok, depending on traffic conditions
- Round-trip transfers by VIP Van (Tea break on arrival)
- Lunch (Thai set menu at lakeside restaurant)
- Rainforest Canopy Adventure & Jungle trek.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Guests must be at least 100 cm tall and not more than 130 kg (286 lb.)
- We suggest wearing pants or long shorts and T-shirt or polo shirt. Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583