Flight of the Gibbon
Beyond Bangkok Tours
“See the Jungle Through the Eyes of a Gibbon!” Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand’s rainforest like never before! High in the tree tops of a pristine national park, you’ll glide through the jungle canopy via 3 km of thrilling wire zip-lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils.
This is the largest canopy zip-line tour in the world! Along the way, highly trained and safety-minded Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest. Flight of the Gibbon is an educational adventure and will certainly be a highlight of their trip to Thailand!
Included in the tour is a delicious Thai lunch and a visit to Khao Kaew Safari, a wildlife park with an amazing range of exotic animals, including lions, hippos, meerkats and, of course, gibbons!
Flight of the Gibbon
- Pick-up at meeting point (Ariyasom Villas & Khao Sarn Rd.)
- Arrive at Gibbon Adventure Base / Welcome & Introduction / Tea Break.
- Put on safety gear / Short trek to starting point / Full safety briefing.
- Start the adventure, 24 platforms of high-flying fun.
- Canopy adventure finishes / Thai lunch at our lake-side restaurant.
- Visit to Khao Kaew Safari: driven around the open-enclosure safari park in a golf buggy
- Program Wrap-up / Board vans and transfer back to Bangkok.
1) 45 Chakkrapong Rd. at 06.30/09.00 am. (in front of Bangkok Tourism Center, near Khao Sarn Rd.)
2) 85 Sukhumvit Soi 1 at 06.30/09.30 am. (at end of soi, in front of Ariyasom Villas)
Chonburi, Chompoo National Preserve, near Khao Kheow Safari (Halfway between BKK and Pattaya)
Arrive back in Bangkok, depending on traffic conditions
Flight of the Gibbon Adventurefrom THB3,599Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Price include Canopy adventure tour flight of the gibbon Zip Line 23 PlatformVIP Round trip transferWelcome drink , Thai lunch or dinner setSafari Tour
- Round-trip transfers by VIP Van (Tea break on arrival)
- Lunch (Thai set menu at lakeside restaurant)
- Rainforest Canopy Adventure & Jungle trek.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Guests must be at least 100 cm tall and not more than 130 kg (286 lb.)
- We suggest wearing pants or long shorts and T-shirt or polo shirt. Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556