Damnoen Saduak and Rose Garden Tour
Bangkok Floating Markets
Well on the tourist trail, a trip to the Damnoen Saduak floating market is still worth doing. Totally chaotic, small 'khlongs' or canals are filled with flat boats piled high with fresh produce, each jockeying for position and paddled by ladies ready to stop and bargain at a moment’s notice. It's colourful, noisy, touristy but great fun. During the long-tail boat ride to market, you’ll pass orchards, traditional teak houses and local people going about their lives. You'll also visit Nakorn Pathom town, site of the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia.
This most interesting fullday tour takes you to the rural floating market of Damnoen Saduak situated 110 kms west of Bangkok. The tour includes a visit to Nakorn Pathom, site of the highest Chedi in Thailand called “Phra Pathom Chedi” which is the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia. Lunch will be served at the picturesque Rose Garden country resort. Afterwards you will attend the Thai village show, which gives you an introduction into Thai life. You will witness ordination into monkshood, fingernail dance, Thai boxing, hilltribe dance, sword fighting, cockfighting, elephants at work and folk dancing.
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Sampran River
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Sampran River Incl Lunchfrom THB1,640Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Remark Join tour requires a minimum of two people with English speaking guide only. Joint tour with minimum 2 persons with German/French speaking guide every Mon, Wed & Sat. Joint tour with minimum 2 persons with Spanish speaking guide every Tue, Thu & Sat. Child rates are applicable for child lower than 12 years.
- 07:30 - 18:00
- Air conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide.
- Transportation from/to hotels in major areas of Bangkok.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Lunch at Rose Garden Country Resort
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556