Damnoen Saduak and Rose Garden Tour
Bangkok Floating Markets
Well on the tourist trail, a trip to the Damnoen Saduak floating market is still worth doing. Totally chaotic, small 'khlongs' or canals are filled with flat boats piled high with fresh produce, each jockeying for position and paddled by ladies ready to stop and bargain at a moment’s notice. It's colourful, noisy, touristy but great fun. During the long-tail boat ride to market, you’ll pass orchards, traditional teak houses and local people going about their lives. You'll also visit Nakorn Pathom town, site of the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia.
This most interesting fullday tour takes you to the rural floating market of Damnoen Saduak situated 110 kms west of Bangkok. The tour includes a visit to Nakorn Pathom, site of the highest Chedi in Thailand called “Phra Pathom Chedi” which is the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia. Lunch will be served at the picturesque Rose Garden country resort. Afterwards you will attend the Thai village show, which gives you an introduction into Thai life. You will witness ordination into monkshood, fingernail dance, Thai boxing, hilltribe dance, sword fighting, cockfighting, elephants at work and folk dancing.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer