Damnoen Saduak and River Kwai Tour
Bangkok Floating Markets
This most interesting excursion brings you to the rural floating market of Damnoen Saduak, situated 110 kilometers west of Bangkok. A short long-tail boat ride offers glimpses of rural life style along the canals of this province. Continue to Kanchanaburi for a poto stop at the famous bridge over the River Kwai. After lunch, visit the Thailand-Burma Railway Center, an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway.
The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience. Then visit the two well-kept war cemeteries, which contain the graves of an estimated 9,000 allied soldiers who lost their lives while building the bridge and constructing the notorious "Death Railway" which the Japanese had hoped to stretch all the way to the Burmese (Myanmar) border.
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & River Kwai
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & River Kwai (Full day)from THB1,815Remark:
- Rates are valid until 31 March 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Child rates are applicable for 1 child between 2 - 11 year if accompanied by 2 full paying passenger.Join Tour require minimum 3 person
- 07:00 to 18:00
- Air conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide.
- Transportation from/to hotels in major areas of Bangkok.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips etc
- Other service not mentioned on this program
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556