Damnoen Saduak and River Kwai Tour
Bangkok Floating Markets
This most interesting excursion brings you to the rural floating market of Damnoen Saduak, situated 110 kilometers west of Bangkok. A short long-tail boat ride offers glimpses of rural life style along the canals of this province. Continue to Kanchanaburi for a poto stop at the famous bridge over the River Kwai. After lunch, visit the Thailand-Burma Railway Center, an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway.
The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience. Then visit the two well-kept war cemeteries, which contain the graves of an estimated 9,000 allied soldiers who lost their lives while building the bridge and constructing the notorious "Death Railway" which the Japanese had hoped to stretch all the way to the Burmese (Myanmar) border.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer