Ayutthaya Day Trip
This easy day trip gives a superb introduction to the architectural heritage of the ancient capital Ayutthaya. A thriving trade and political capital of Siam for over 400 years, Ayutthaya is filled with palaces, temples and religious monuments of great historical and cultural significance – even in their ruined state. It is fair to say that no study of Thai architecture or art is complete without a trip to this once glorious capital, which gave birth to the unique U-Thong style.
The tour begins with a guided stroll around the splendid Bang Pa-In Summer Palace and its landscaped gardens, peppered with curious buildings that blends turn-of-the-century European architectural styles with Thai and Chinese styles. From here, a long-tail boat journey takes you up the Chao Phraya River to inner Ayutthaya to explore the temple ruins within and surrounding the Ayutthaya Historical Park.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer