Ayutthaya Night Biking Tour
Cycling Tours near Bangkok
A unique journey by bicycle to the incredible city by night. The spectacular twilight scenery of former capital of Thailand on a relaxing bike ride you will witness the main highlights and a few hidden gems of what was the most splendid city of the East.
Ayutthaya Night Bike by bicycle (14km)
Start our journey in Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand and a unique UNESCO Cultural World Heritage site,around 6pm. exploring the island of the ancient city. Unique experiencing to uncoverlit up of the highlights of the historical park is by bicycle.
- The Memorial Stupa of Queen Suriyothai
- Wat Chaiwatthanaram
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet and the Ancient Palace
- Wat Phra Ram
- Wat Rajaburana
- Wat Mahathat
Ayutthaya Night Bike Tourfrom THB1,020Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Maximum 15 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Child rate same as adult rate.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program
- English speaking guide
- Bike hire and helmet
- Drinking water and soft drink
- Personal expenses such as tips, insurance etc
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Tour excludes hotel transfers. The meeting point for the tour is Ayutthaya Boat & Travel 45/2 Mu 1 Rojana Rd. Pratu Chai Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556