Ayutthaya Highlights Cycling
Cycling Tours near Bangkok
A memorable afternoon in the former capital of Thailand. On a relaxing bike ride you will visit the main highlights and a few hidden gems of what was the most splendid city of the East. Then, enjoy a 2 hour traditional massage in preparation for an evening on a converted rice barge where you will enjoy a Thai feast and take in this incredible city by night.
Ayutthaya’s Highlights by bicycle (9 km)
Start exploring the island of the ancient city of Ayutthaya experiencing the highlights of the historical park by bicycle at the Tourist Information Service Centre (Old City Hall). Visit
• Wat Lokayasutharam
• Wat Phra Si Sanphet and the Ancient Palace
• Wat Na Phra Main
• Wat Mahathat
Relax with a two hour traditional Thai massage overlooking the river.
Cruise the waterways around Ayutthaya on a converted rice barge taking in the incredible site of the city at night while enjoying a Thai dinner.
Disembark from the rice barge and set off for your next destination.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program
- English speaking guide
- Bike hire and helmet
- Drinking water and soft drink
- Tour excludes hotel transfers. The meeting point for the tour is Ayutthaya Boat & Travel 45/2 Mu 1 Rojana Rd. Pratu Chai Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand.
- Personal expenses such as tips, insurance etc
- Other service not mentioned on this program
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583