Pattaya Travel Information
A mere two-hour drive from Bangkok, Pattaya is the perfect place to spend a weekend out of the city, or a week or so chilling out. One of Thailand's liveliest beach resorts, around six million holidaymakers descend here every year. Why? Located on the Gulf of Siam, it probably has something to do with its four-kilometre crescent sweeping seashore, coupled with a gratifying blend of water sports, value-for-money beachside resorts, and eclectic entertainment.
As shown in our extensive Pattaya Area Guides, Pattaya City is much more than merely Pattaya Beach. Nearby are two other popular beach areas, Jomtien and Naklua. While close by (literally a matter of minutes by car or taxi), both are far removed in terms of pace of live and the amount of action. Take Jomtien, with its long straight beach, excellent water sports and quiet, down-to-earth atmosphere. This is a great area for families or those wanting resorts that, while themselves overflowing in peace and tranquility, are not too far away from the opposite. Likewise, Naklua and its beach-straddling resorts are great places to find solitude, sun and sea, yet only minutes from Pattaya's party crowds. Read More in our Area Guides section.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
All Hotels in Pattaya Beach Road