Hua Hin Travel Information Guide
Only three hours by car from Bangkok this tranquil fishing village, with its five mile long beach and fantastic local seafood, provides an ideal getaway from the sticky metropolis. One of Thailand's oldest resorts, Hua Hin was discovered in the early 1920s by King Rama VII and soon became a favourite of the Royal family and Thailand's aristocracy. Many of Bangkok's elite built beachfront summer homes along this curving sandy bay, contributing to the resort's prestige.
While Hua Hin remains a Royal and high society favourite, it has developed in recent years by deftly combining the attractions of an international destination with its distinctive charm. The hectic development based largely on tourist dollars has been avoided, and the town still has a flourishing fishing port. Easy access from Bangkok by train has ensured Hua Hin's growth with Thais as well as foreign tourists. It's a place to relax, take a stroll, eat great seafood and chill out..
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Hotels in Hua Hin