What to See and Do in Bangkok
Bangkok is as intoxicating as it is diverse; a melting pot of exotic aromas, interesting sights and visual delights. It's a city with infinite layers which you need to explore to reveal its hidden secrets. If you're planning a trip to Bangkok - or Krung Thep as it's called in Thai - make sure to allow enough time to see some of the treasures that has given this city iconic status. At least three to five days. In this section we feature some of the highlights and traditional must-see attractions.
Find the best Bangkok attractions by area or pick the topics that interest you, whatever it is you are looking for we have covered just about all of the attractions in Bangkok so you can be sure you won't miss a thing.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer