Winner of a Tourism Industry Award for Outstanding Performance in agro-tourism, this American ranch farm offers all sorts of activities, from agro-tours to camping packages. Here you can try your hand at milking a cow, riding a horse, or making real farm-style ice-cream. They even have cowboy shows, believe it or not!
If you like the idea of outdoor activities, yet don't want to venture too far into the wilderness, here it is. Just under two hours from Bangkok, it could make for a fun family outing.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
- Location: Phaholyothin Road (near Pakchong Junction)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 998 9381 ext 150 - 155