La Lanta Fine Art
Bangkok Art Galleries0
Located in one of Bangkok's most affluent districts on Sukhumvit Soi 31, La Lanta Fine Art offers contemporary artwork in the form of painting, sculpture, photography and fine art prints by established Thai and international artists.
La Lanta Fine Art represents artistic talent from Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, China, Japan, Denmark, Israel, Belgium, Australia, the UK and the US. The gallery continues to seek high-quality art through its affiliation programmes with art galleries across Asia, Europe, and the US.
The gallery has initiated a ‘YOUNG PROGRAMME’ project with the clear purpose of discovering fresh and accomplished art by budding artists. The YOUNG PROGRAMME offers opportunities for new faces to showcase their artwork, incorporating them in the gallery's dynamic programme.
Some of the renowned artists represented at La Lanta Fine Art include:
- China's leading photographer, Lu Jun, a recipient of 2009 Florence Biennale's Gold Prize in Photography
- World-acclaimed Israel painter and sculptor, David Gerstein whose work is on view in numerous museums and public spaces around the world
- Australian's Stephen Eastaugh, one of the very few artists in the world whose studio resides in the extreme conditions of Antarctica
- Elizabeth Romhild, one of Denmark's top artists, who has worked and lived in Bangkok for the last 25 years.
“One of the region's most influential art powerhouses,” South East Asia Globe
“There's more to this affluent residential lane than just the Thai prime minister's house. There's fantastic art, too,” CNNGo.com
“La Lanta Fine Art is an excellent gallery to visit to see emerging and mid-career Thai and international modern and contemporary artists,” Bangkokpost.com
“Handily located in central Sukhumvit, La Lanta Fine Art has developed a solid reputation over recent years for showcasing the works of talented young artists,” Thai-Asean News Network
- Opening Hours: Tues - Sat 10:00 – 19:00 Closed on Monday
- Address: 245/14 Sukhumvit Soi 31 Sukhumvit Road Klongtan Nua, Wattana Bangkok 10110 (BTS Prompong Station exit 5)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 2605381, +66 (0)2 2040583 Fax: +66 (0)2 2040582