Getting Around Khao San Road
Travel and Local Information Guide
Despite the odd motorcyclist attempting to prove otherwise, the only way to navigate Khao San Road itself is by foot. To plot your escape from backpacker central you never have to go far - eager tuk-tuk drivers are always hawking for trade from either end, and there's a steady stream of taxis coming and going.
Agree a price with a tuk-tuk driver before setting off, and when it comes to taxi drivers always insist he switch his metre on. Khao San Road is not located close to a Skytrain or underground station, but this certainly hasn't put a damper on the area's popularity.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Best Selling Hotels in Khaosan