Old Siam Trading Company
Old Siam Trading Company offers a large collection of collector's items related to travel and exploration in the region. It all started from one man's passion for collecting Asian antiquarian books, prints and maps. The collection extends to old stamps, Southeast Asian dance masks and illustrated newsprints from the 1840s, including Le Petit Journal, The Illustrated London News and Le Tour Du Monde.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday from 11am to 6pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: 5th Floor, Nai Lert Building, Sukhumvit Soi 5, Khlong Toei, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 251 3228
Constructed in 1908, OP (Oriental Plaza) Place is a historic showpiece in itself with added vintage flair such as its neoclassical architecture and the manually operated elevator. The building houses several floors of galleries and shops selling exquisite antiques of all shapes and sizes.
Lovers of rare collectibles and crafts will be blown away by the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 7pm
- Location: Charoen Krung Soi 38, Charter Bank, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 266 0186
Rivercity Shopping Complex
River City is a 4-storey mall overlooking sweeping views of the Chao Phraya River. It specialises in antiques and collectables, with monthly on-site and online auctions, although there’s also a good range of fashion and jewellery shops as well as riverside eateries with outdoor dining terraces. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 237 0077