2 Days River Kwai Jungle Raft & Resotel
This two-day tour through Kanchanaburi province gives you the chance to enjoy its rugged scenery while gaining insight into the area's tragic WWII history. Tour includes visiting the War Museum, Allied War Cemetery and famous Bridge over the River Kwai.
On day two, visiting Hell Fire Pass Memorial and a ride on the Death Railway which cuts through picturesque countryside and cost thousands of POWs lives.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer