2 Days Hin Tok River Camp at Hell Fire Pass
Adventure & Nature Tours
Hin Tok River Camp @ Hell Fire Pass is the latest addition of luxury safari tents built along the Kwai River in Kanchanaburi province that offers a unique experience close to nature in true comfort. Located about 210 km from Bangkok, or 80 km north of Kanchanaburi, and about 3 km from the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
Hin Tok River Camp is consists of 20 luxury safari tents, each built on a wooden platform and furnished with comfortable twin or king-size beds, minibar, air-conditioner and standing fan, mosquito nets at the entrance/exit, and "windows". Each tent has an adjacent open-air bathroom with hot and cold shower, toilet and wash-basin. They are approximately 3.5 meters wide, 5 meters long and 3 meters high.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer